What is the difference between Reallusion Prime, Premium plus membership, Corporate Membership, Workgroup, and Elite Membership?
- Reallusion Prime Membership: Subscribe to the Prime Membership for $99 a year, and receive a 15% off discount code and other Prime membership benefits. You may use the discount on all Reallusion Online Stores.
- Premium Plus Membership (Can be used together with Prime discount): Purchase a product in the Software Store, Content Store, and register the serial number in your Member Account. Learn More >
- Corporate Membership (Can be used together with Prime discount): Once you become a Reallusion Premium Plus member, then you may submit your request to become a Corporate Member. Corporate Members may enjoy free Reallusion Software Tutorials and an opportunity to further upgrade to Corporate Platinum Membership to enjoy further discount. Learn More >
- Elite Membership (Can be used together with Prime discount): Any purchase made in the Reallusion Content Store during the Accumulative Period with an accumulated order value over $699 will qualify as an Elite Member and receive an Elite Unique Member Code for 40% OFF the product List Price till the end of the year. Learn More >
- Workgroup: You may register or merge Reallusion multi-seat software under the same Workgroup account to manage / share digital assets across teams. Learn More >