General Product Support
If you have product purchase or usage questions, then please contact Reallusion support for:
- Reallusion iClone 7
- Reallusion iClone Facial Mocap Plug-in for Faceware or Faceware Profile for Motion LIVE Plug-in
- Faceware Realtime for iClone (developed by Faceware Technologies)
Where to contact Reallusion Support
- You may check out the FAQ page first, to see if you can find answers to your questions.
- If you did not find answers to your issues in the FAQ, then you can submit your inquiries to Reallusion Support while making sure that you select iClone as the main service category --or-- Purchase category for purchase related question.
When to contact Faceware Technologies?
Faceware Realtime for iClone is the face tracking software provided by Faceware Technologies Inc.
Contact Faceware Technologies Inc. Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY if you are a purchased user, and have the following support requests:
- Failure to activate Trial software to Full license.
- Need to switch activation to another registered computer.
- Facial tracking related issues.
*To get support from Faceware, please make sure you that you provide the "Ticket" for your Faceware Realtime for iClone, so that they can identify your product version. The “Ticket” is the same as the Serial Number, which is issued to you in the order email from Reallusion.
Faceware Knowledge Base: -
Faceware Tutorials: -