- Setting your system text scaling over 100% may cause text in Faceware Realtime for iClone to display incorrectly.
- When some cameras are in use by another program and selected by Faceware Realtime for iClone they may display a black or distorted image rather than the appropriate error message.
- Playing an image sequence over a network causes inconsistent playback frame rate.
- There may be instability with playing image sequences if the file names include Double Byte Characters (e.g. some Japanese characters).
- The Faceware Realtime for iClone installer does not support file paths with Double Byte Characters (e.g. some Japanese characters).
- With certain cameras a crash may occur if the device is removed from the computer while being selected in Faceware Realtime for iClone.
- In some Windows 7 environments, Faceware Realtime for iClone may lose its borderless window when not in focus.
- Faceware Realtime for iClone may be placed into a state where calibration can no longer occur by switching Tracking Models mid calibration. This is resolved by restarting the program.
Also In This Category
Last Modified: 9/21/2017 9:45:57 AM
Last Modified By: Reallusion Support
Article has been viewed 3.9K times.