- Setting your system text scaling over 100% may cause text in Faceware Realtime for iClone to display incorrectly.
- When some cameras are in use by another program and selected by Faceware Realtime for iClone they may display a black or distorted image rather than the appropriate error message.
- Playing an image sequence over a network causes inconsistent playback frame rate.
- There may be instability with playing image sequences if the file names include Double Byte Characters (e.g. some Japanese characters).
- The Faceware Realtime for iClone installer does not support file paths with Double Byte Characters (e.g. some Japanese characters).
- With certain cameras a crash may occur if the device is removed from the computer while being selected in Faceware Realtime for iClone.
- In some Windows 7 environments, Faceware Realtime for iClone may lose its borderless window when not in focus.
- Faceware Realtime for iClone may be placed into a state where calibration can no longer occur by switching Tracking Models mid calibration. This is resolved by restarting the program.
Also In This Category
Optionally provide your comments to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!
Last Modified: 9/21/2017 9:45:57 AM
Last Modified By: Reallusion Support
Article not rated yet.
Article has been viewed 1.7K times.