This message is generally indicates that the installer cannot connect to our server to perform activation process.
***Note: For same error on Mac, please refer to the below link for the fix: -
For Windows OS: -
1) Temporarily disable any security program, such as software firewall, hardware (router) firewall, antivirus, phishing filter, ad-blockers from toolbars, that may interfere with the online verification process for the duration of the installation.
2) Make sure that you can connect to our website: -
3) Use Google Chrome as the default browser for the time being and temporarily bypass using a proxy server if you are using one: -
Go to "Control Panel" > "Network And Sharing Center" > "Internet Options" > "Connections" tab -> click on the "LAN Settings" button > un-check "Use a Proxy server..."
4) Simply add our 2 websites http://da.reallusion.com and http://widgetcast.reallusion.com to the list of "Trusted sites" in your Windows Internet Options.
i) Go to "Control Panel" > "Network and Sharing Center" > "Internet Options" > "Security" tab > select the "Trusted sites" Zone -> click on the "Sites" button.
ii) Type in our address www.reallusion.com in the "Add this website to the zone" box and click the "Add" button. It's necessary to un-check the "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" at the bottom of the window before you can add the address.
iii) Repeat the step (ii) with add in widgetcast.reallusion.com.
5) Ensure Reallusion website is not listed in the hosts file at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts. Remove the entry if there is.
After this, re-install the Reallusion product.
If you still encountered the same issue after this, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.
Optionally provide your comments to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!