1) Click 'Create G3 Free Bone Actor' on the left Function bar.
2) Choose an image and then program will lead you to the Composer mode.
3) Close the Bone Editor.
4) Click to select the image in the View.
5) Click 'Convert to Morph-based Head' under Create Head toolbar.
6) A face fitting wizard will appear, follow it to create your head.
7) You may continue adding bones via Bone Editor to make your talking avatar include body motions.
Optionally provide your comments to help us improve this article...
Thank you for your feedback!